• Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a Warehousefacility. Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, conveyors, or other handlingequipment to move material to and from trucks and within or between storagefacilities.
• The physical, fast-paced position requires continual lifting,lowering and sliding cases of product which weigh 35 – 45 lbs. and occasionallymay weigh up to 60 lbs.
• Maintain the highest of quality product and service, accuracyand team work.
• Pick products fromdesignated full case warehouse locations and fill case picking racks.
• Perform under the guidance of each Dept's and/or direction ofthe area supervisor.
• Perform any and all other Warehouse functions when requested bymanagement.
• Maintain an organized and clean work environment.
• Perform inventory dutiesas required by management.
• Adhere to all safety procedures/standards within the course ofperforming job duties.
• Report to work daily and adhere to Company’s time and attendancepolicy.
• Work hours are Monday thru Friday starting at 9am; overtime asrequired especially during October, November, and December.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to lift65lbs repetitively.
• Ability to read andcomprehend English to grade level 12.
• Adherence to companyattendance policy.
• One-two years of warehouse experience in a distributionenvironment.
• Familiar with warehouse management systems for tracking casevolume and product placement within warehouse facilities.
• Forklift operating experience or certification.
• Shipping/receiving, general Warehouse and packaging skills
Prime Cellar, LLC recruits and hires qualified candidateswithout regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, genderidentity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disabilitystatus or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practiceto support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity andaffirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state andmunicipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such asancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We makereasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans withDisabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess theright to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of PrimeCellar, LLC to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Please sent your resume to [size=14.6667px]firstname.lastname@example.org to apply this job. Thanks for you interest.